Manage risk like a professional! Raise your knowledge in finance and develop your critical thinking skills to be able to create tailor-made business strategies. MSc in Financial Management
(TOP 100 - Global ranking ranked N°79 in Financial Markets, Worldwide! Eduniversal Master Ranking) is suitable for those intending to develop their careers in finance, broadly defined as corporate finance, security analysis, portfolio management, treasury management, the functioning of financial institutions and markets, and financial decision-making in the public or not-for-profit sectors. For those already working in finance, the programme will enhance their effectiveness by covering the latest developments in the field, encouraging them to question traditional techniques and take an analytical approach to problem-solving.Students upon graduation should be equipped with
- global economic and managerial issues as they relate to strategic decision making;
- core and advanced theories, concepts and practices that are relevant to the field of financial management;
- the role and limitations of accounting and their influence on financial decision making;
- the forces shaping the financial services industry, especially the complex link between risk management, shareholder expectations and corporate social responsibility;
- appropriate techniques to deal with complex issues critical to the success of multinational firms.